For everyone's safety, we will now be practicing social distancing. If you are planning to bring your loved one to our facility or will be picking them up, we ask that you contact our office first at 508-393-0133 and our staff member will meet you outside. Thank you for understanding and be safe.

1. Sharon Mercurio

Ozzie, I can’t express the heartache and sadness I am feeling. You came into our lives unexpectedly. but I am so grateful that you did. The  many years we had together were filled with so much happiness and love.  You always made me laugh with your silly antics( even at 3 A.M.)I wil forever miss our times   together just hanging out -you sleeping or snuggling in my lap, carrying you in my arms or you climbing up my leg wanting to be picked up. Thank you for bringing so much love into our lives. We will always love you and miss you . You are forever  going to be my sweetest of the sweet boys. Give Kramer a big kiss for us. Until we meet again Little One.
    ❤  ❤  💋 💋 😘

2. angela carrier

My 10 year old yorkie named Catea passed away today. we are so sad. she was like my child. I pray we can get through this. I know she’s not suffering anymore. I love her so much. RIP my sweet little Catea 08/05/2021

3. James and Mary Riggs

Even a small Love bird for the past 13 years Rainbow (bird looking at his bear) is now able to be with us each day thanks to For get me not services A great place to make this happen Rainbow you will be missed by myself my wife and your buddy the other lovebird Charley.

4. Patrick

Maeve, our very unique Golden Cocker Mix was an impressive 19 years old when she finally passed this week. Named after Queen Maeve of Ireland, she was rescued off the streets of Louisiana when she was a puppy and brought up to MA where we stumbled upon her by accident when she was 1 year old. She was there for all of my teenage years from middle school until college graduation. She always seemed to keep kicking! We were defiantly spoiled by her long life, thinking the day would never come to say goodbye. Her cocker side defiantly shined trough over her golden. Becoming attached to my mom day one, and being her shadow ever since. We were truly blessed to have had so many great years with you Maeve, we will love you forever <3 – The Kennedys

• Patrick

Maeve, our very unique Golden Cocker Mix was an impressive 19 years old when she finally passed this week. Named after Queen Maeve of Ireland, she was there for all of my teenage years from middle school until college graduation. She always seemed to keep kicking! We were defiantly spoiled by her long life, thinking the day would never come to say goodbye. Her cocker side definitely shined trough over her golden. Becoming attached to my mom day one, and being her shadow ever since. We were truly blessed to have had so many great years with you Maeve, we will love you forever <3 – The Kennedys

5. Molly Brown

Molly, you were the best addition to our family and you made us complete. it’s been the best 15 years with you and we will miss you forever! Have fun over the rainbow bridge playing with Sasha, Hershey and Morgan – your cousins and sisters. We love you forever and ever!

6. Christine Jones

Honey you were a great friend to tiff . You were so playful and full of energy . !3 years you gave to be on this earth . So many memories , happy and sad . You are deeply missed , but fondly remembered .

7. Amy Dubois

Percy, our little bear. I’m sure you can tell we are completely devastated. No more morning or evening hugs, no more greeting us at the door. You were such a sweet, gentle, care-free, quiet soul. You deserved the world.
    We weren’t ready to let you go.
    May the afterlife shower you with sunshine and hummingbirds and treats until we see you again 💕