For everyone's safety, we will now be practicing social distancing. If you are planning to bring your loved one to our facility or will be picking them up, we ask that you contact our office first at 508-393-0133 and our staff member will meet you outside. Thank you for understanding and be safe.

1. Mark Kelewae & Family

We got black lab, Abby, when she was 1 from our local shelter. We had her for an amazing 13 years. She loved her sister Ginger who passed 2 years ago and her brother Jaxson (who misses her a lot…hasn’t left her bed). Loved having her butt scratched. Your family misses you baby girl. Run with Ginger and have grampy scratch your butt. Love you, puppy

2. Tom Moore

Our kitty Cookie passed on Feb. 9, 2021. I had her for almost 19 years of pure love and loyalty. Rest in peace dear girl. Know that we love you forever. You were the best kitty in the world. RIP sweetheart. We will always miss you. God Bless You.

• Veronica dayter

Our Myya passed away on march 1 2021. She came to us as a sick kitten who we were able to save her with the help of Dr. White. Myya would also love to fall asleep on your lap and sometimes on your chest. She was always purring and that something she did right up to the end of her life. My lap and my heart feels so empty and the 14 years I had with her doesnt seem long enough. MYYA will be greatly missed but know I will see her again in heaven. RIP MYYA PAPAYA.

• Dawn

Myya was a wonderful kitty. We lost her brother in January so now they are together again. Love and miss you Myya. Give Chantz a kiss and hug for us.

3. Sindie Toro

Bayzel passed away on 2/5/2020 he started with seizures, kidney disease and pancreatitis he was our 9 yr old baby boy is been so hard but we know he is not in pain anymore. we miss playing with him, our daily walks I mean everything. Thank you God for putting Bayzel in our path. we will see you again!

4. Dawn Dayter

Molly, I will never forget the day we met. I was down at the Mohawk Hudson Humane Society getting meds for one of my foster kitties and your momma was in a cage with you beating you up. I told Barbara N. to give you to me and I would take you home in foster care to be adopted into my nursing foster mom kitty clan. You fit right in with her clan. You weren’t the cutest kitten but you certainly were the smartest. I will never be more grateful to you for allowing me to be your forever mom. You always greeted me at the door when I got home. You acted like a dog sometimes I swear. 20 years will never feel like it was long enough but I know you are tired and must go. We had so many great times. So many great memories. I will never forget you. I will see on the other side of rainbow bridge someday. Thank you for being my best bud. Love you Molly. RIP my baby girl.

• veronica Dayter

Molly was a great Kitty nothing ever bother her. You could do anything thing with her. She will be greatly missed. Going to miss Molly sitting next to me supervising my work and my dinner plate love sharing my dinner with her.

• Dawn Juneau

What a wonderful life Molly had with you! Little did she know you would protect and cherish her for her wonderful life.

• Veronica dayter

Our MYYA went to heaven today. She will greatly be missed. Although she is gone she will never be forgotten. MYYA loved to sit and your lap or chest and purr while she slept. I will miss those purrs and my lap warmer. I remember saving her when she was a kitten as she was very sick kitten. She gave me 14yrs of her love and affection but still seem that it wasnt long enough. I cant wait until we meet again in heaven so I can have my lap buddy back. RIP Myya ❤❤❤❤❤

• Veronica dayter

5. Piper

Piper- i couldn’t ask for a better friend. From sun bathing at the beach together, driving, to snuggling in blankets at nighttime… it was an absolute privilege to love her for 8 unforgettable years. Forever she will remain in my heart.

6. michele detursi

gucci was our 3rd rescue. i always wanted a tiny black male poodle and we waited 2 years for the back yard breeder to release him to shih tzu & furbaby rescue with whom we volunteer. on november 3 in 2011, my mother and i drove to connecticut in a horrific rain storm to get our little boy. it was a great nine years and we are heartbroken that he is gone. rest in peace handsome man! mommy and daddy love you!!

7. Judy

My sweet girls are together now. Trini passed last November after a blood clot went to her brain. 12 years of love and spunkiness gone in 12 seconds when it was time to let her go. Annie passed last month due to kidney disease. 14 years of loyalty and love. Both girls were amazingly smart, observant and communicated like humans. I miss them terribly. God blessed me. May they be happy for eternity together.