For everyone's safety, we will now be practicing social distancing. If you are planning to bring your loved one to our facility or will be picking them up, we ask that you contact our office first at 508-393-0133 and our staff member will meet you outside. Thank you for understanding and be safe.

We encourage you to submit stories of your departed pets.Β  We’ll review and post some of these Remembrances in the future.

1. Luciana Caldas Hoff

My small big love Max. You went too young.
    If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.
    I miss you every second of the time.
    Love you forever.
    Always in my heart.

2. Neil

Our beloved family member, Mango, passed away as a result of a tragic accident on Thursday, October 22. He was at his favorite place, in Whipple Hill reservation. During his nature runs, he loved feeling the wind against his face, his ears flapping, while his feet swept over the orange leaves. At his very last run, we saw him passing like the wind, with a big smile on his face. He saved the life of a rabbit that was chased by a coyote.

Mango gave us so much happiness, joy, and left us with some very valuable life lessons that we would like to share with you here

Mango’s life’s lessons:

– Always greet everyone with a big excitement!!
    – Don’t spend screen time at night, except watching movies with the family.
    – Be outside as much as possible.
    – Jump into the snow, and try to catch the flakes with your tongue.
    – The best time is the time spent with your loved ones!!
    – Enjoy every precious minute of life
    – Be kind.
    – Make memories.
    – Unconditional Love.

Thank you Mango for being a part of our lives for the last 3.5years. You are such a joy and will be greatly missed.

To quote Dr Seus: “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened!”

3. Lorrie A Tufano

Noodles,
    you were my girl!!
    I will never get over losing you this way.
    Be with Momma, Sabbie & Zoso forever.
    Always in my heart.
    I love you forever!!!

4. Kelly A Frazier

Our sweet fur baby boy JJ Snuggles crossed the rainbow bridge on Sunday 25, 2020 at 1:38pm. He lived such an amazing happy 13 yrs of life with us. He truly was our Fur baby boy who we all loved to spoil. He was always happy to see you and showed it by peeing on you.. The pain of loosing him is very hard.. What we thought was a sprained leg turned into a large tumor 😒 We love you JJ now and forever. πŸΎπŸ’™πŸ™

5. Kris Klein

Yesterday at 15:30 our precious baby boy crossed the rainbow bridge. He lived such an amazing and spoiled life. He truly was our son in every shape and form. He was always smiling and loving people up until the very end. He is going to be greatly missed by not just us, but everyone’s heart that he touched. The pain of loosing him is so much more than we could have ever imagined. We almost couldn’t go through with it but we knew he was ready and it was for the best. He was in so much pain from his cancer. The house feels so empty without his larger than life presences. I love you Bull now and forever. Please watch over us.

6. Darlene

My Sweet Vanity,

I thank God for the short time he sent you to me. You gave me so much love and joy. I will Cherish Our memories together. πŸ’—πŸ™

7. elijah tufts

We love you so much Moses, 11 years was way too short. You made us so happy, and I hope we did the same for you. You’ll always be with us, I love you!