For everyone's safety, we will now be practicing social distancing. If you are planning to bring your loved one to our facility or will be picking them up, we ask that you contact our office first at 508-393-0133 and our staff member will meet you outside. Thank you for understanding and be safe.

1. Mary Anne Lynick

Words cannot express how deeply we miss our
    beautiful girl, Sophie….You were with us for
    12 loving years……..always beside us everyday and
    waiting for us patiently to come home….
    A joy and constant companion to our family.
    Until we meet again, dear Sophie…….we love you!!

2. Goyco Family

Our Funny Bunny Miss Pearly Crossed the Rainbow Bridge On Sunday Oct 17, 2020. She was our cute little Mini Rex Bun. She always had her coat so white and clean! Even though she lived 8 yrs and 3 months we still wish we had more time with her! Now your running free with all your family and bunny friends. Enjoy all the cilantro and your favorite pellets my dear! We will always love you and miss you! we are heart broken. Here she is watching tv with us! See you on the other side my bunny friend!

3. Sylvia. Perez

Dearest Lola. It’s been one year in heaven for you my angel. If love could have saved you you would have lived forever. Until we see each other agsin

• Shauna Poole

My baby girl Angel! You lived a long 17 years! I am happy to have owned you for your last 7. You are my best friend and first child. I’ll never forget you. I will cherish every moment we had together. Rest easy I will see you again.

4. Cheryl King

October 9, 2020

Dear Elvira, our Ellie,
    You came into our lives ten short years ago, but you will be in our hearts forever. You taught us to slow down and smell the roses (and the grass, and the leaves, and the sticks, and the …..), speed up and seek adventure, and always make time for a cuddle. May you Rest In Peace.

• Shauna Poole

My baby girl Angel! You lived a long 17 years! I am happy to have owned you for your last 7. You are my best friend and first child. I’ll never forget you. I will cherish every moment we had together.. Rest easy I will see you again.

5. Stephanie B

Marley was taken from me on 09/18/2020. He was the highlight of my life and it is not the same without him. I was blessed for how long I got to spend with him. What I wouldn’t trade for just one more day with him. I love you so much Marley.
    RIP Marley,
    12-22-2007
    09-18-2020

6. Joanne Torre

My baby Smokey born on 7/16/2009 and crossed the rainbow bridge on 9/17/2020. I miss him more than words can say. He will always be mamma’ s baby. Run fast and free my baby. Mamma loves you

• Michelle and Kristopher Komich

My beautiful girl Maggie. She was so loyal and so easy to please. She made my husband and I a better person. I pause more to enjoy the big and little things in life because of her. Everytime the wind blows I think of my girl with her nose up smelling the air. She brought so much love to my house and laughter. 12 years was just not enough and wish we had more time together. I cherish everyday memory she brought. Love you Maggie Pie. 03/05/08 ❤10/10/20

7. Sheri

To our sweet girl Zip you will forever be missed and loved. We think about you every day. You were taken to soon. I hope you are running free without pain through a field of crickets. We love you with all our hearts.