For everyone's safety, we will now be practicing social distancing. If you are planning to bring your loved one to our facility or will be picking them up, we ask that you contact our office first at 508-393-0133 and our staff member will meet you outside. Thank you for understanding and be safe.

1. Staci Tyler

My sweet, amazing Buddy. You filled my heart with love again after a brutal deployment to Iraq. Life seemed cruel and dark but rescuing you from that shelter in Temple, Texas was the most rewarding thing that I have ever done in my life. We went through so much together, you were always right there with me even during my worst moments. We all love you so much… thank you for the memories.

2. Karly

My sweet little Smeet, you will forever be etched into my heart. The last year with you has been the best year watching you thrive, chase your birdies and brother, Cody. Heart disease never got the best of you and I’m so very proud of how strong you were until your last day. You lived your life on your terms and molded me along the way. You will always be with me and will always be my “sweet little Smeet”. I can’t wait to hear your purrs and hold you close when we meet again. I love you forever my baby girl, love Mom.

3. Sarah Silva

On Saturday March 14, 2020 5 yr old Annabella ( Bella ) suddenly passed away. Our family and our friends will miss her so much. There’s never going to be another like her , she was one of a kind with her funny joker smile to her loving cuddles. I hope your eating someone’s Doritos somewhere. My sweet girl and bestest friend. I’m gunna miss her so much. Run free and Rest easy sweetie, we love you!!!

4. Quaratiello Family

Our beloved golden retriever Mak (Makintosh, Mak n Cheese) suddenly passed on March 7, 2020 at 8.5 years old. He was a beautiful boy and all who knew him loved him. He was often referred to as a “gentle giant.” His groomer and Vet even asked if they could keep him every time he saw them. He will be remembered for his love of cornbread and his love for any food he could get his mouth on. Chase all the bunnies Mak. We love and will miss you dearly!

5. Bonny & Eric Beauvais

Sadly on 2/18/2020 our Nina unexpectedly passed away. Nina, you are missed so much by Bonny, Eric & Jennifer. You were really such a good girl!!!! You sure were the “Queen”. Hopefully you found endless treats & the biggest sun spot to lay in where ever you are. Miss you and love you!!
    Bonny, Eric & Jennifer

6. karen

My sweet moon. We are heartbroken without you the house is empty and your sisters are sad without you. You are our little trooper. You overcame blindness and deafness and never let it stop you. We know you are able to see and hear now and we hope you are eating birthday burgers everyday. We all LOVE you so much my sweet boy you are missed terribly
    All our love
    Mom dad Savannah and comet. Xoxo

• Dawn G

Moonie, Izzy & I will miss you so much. You were a beautiful dog with lots of courage and strength. Many a nights you made me feel safe, when we lived together. You brought me love and companionship when I needed it most. I will never forget you. I hope you are barking at everyone up in heaven. Run free beautiful boy! Izzy and Tata Dawn love you.

7. Kathy Camire

DAKOTA EVEN THOUGH IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS YOU HAVE BEEN GONE IT HAS BEEN AN ETERNITY FOR ME. YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND COMPANION FOR 12 YEARS. YOUKNEW WHEN I WAS SAD OR UPSET AND ALWAYS CAME TO COMFORT ME. I MISS YOU FOLLOWING ME FROM ROOM TO ROOM COMING TO CHECK UP ON ME AND ALWAYS GREETING ME AT THE DOOR. YOU CAME TO ME AS A REPLACEMENT FOR MY BELOVED MAJOR. PLEASE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO REPLACING YOU. MAYBE YOU CAN FIND MAJOR AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER UNTIL I SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN. I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!! MOM