1. Omar

My big guy, Tye tye passed on January 25, 2020 at the age of 7. He was my best friend. Rest In Peace my little guy. Mom dad and Kira will miss you dearly. We love you.

2. Zoe

My Zoe crossed over the rainbow bridge on January 22, 2020.

I loved you more than words can express, and I know you loved me more.
    Until we meet again my sweet girl.

3. Kathy Camire

DAKOTA
    EVEN THOUGH IT HAS ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS YOU HAVE BEEN GONE, IT HAS BEEN AN ETERNITY FOR ME.
    YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND COMPANION FOR 12 YEARS. YOU KNEW WHEN I WAS SAD OR UPSET AND ALWAYS CAME TO COMFORT ME . I MISS YOU FOLLOWING ME FROM ROOM TO ROOM COMING TO CHECK UP ON ME AND ALL BEING AT THE DOOR WHEN I CAME HOME.
    YOU CAME TO ME AS A REPLACEMENT FOR MY BELOVED MAJOR, BUT PLEASE KNOW THERE WILL BE NO REPLACING YOU. MAYBE YOU AND MAJOR WILL FIND EACH OTHER AND BE HAPPY TOGETHER UNTIL I SEE YOU BOTH AGAIN.
    I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!
    MOM

4. Elizabeth M Ford

Bacoo, I miss you so much, you were the best boy ever and you never bothered anybody. I miss seeing you at the end of my feet when I wake up. I know angel will be happy to see you. Take good care of each other and now you can both snuggle together again. Our time together with much too short and I’m sorry you had to suffer at the end but that’s over now. Be happy my sweet boy. I’ll forget you not and think of you everyday. Love you and miss you till we meet again my best boy.

5. Holly haymann

Boomer you were such a great boy. I will never forget our snuggle times and play times. You were truly my best friend. we all love you so much and you will be greatly missed! Run, eat and play buddy now there’s no more pain. Mommy loves you

6. Katie

There will never be a dog like Lloyd. He was the greatest, sweetest and most loving dog a family could hope for.
    I miss your snore.
    I miss almost tripping over you sleeping under a blanket on the floor.
    I miss your smell.
    I miss your OCD rituals and routines.
    I miss having to trick you to eat by pulling you away from your food.
    I miss your obsessive compulsive licks.
    I miss your gentle kisses and love bites.
    I miss waking up to you spooning me.
    I miss you always watching out and protecting us.
    I miss your adorable growl.
    I miss your love of the sun- always finding a small strip of sun to lay in.
    I miss your hatred for the cold and your refusal to go outside in the snow.
    I miss your Gangsta lean on me.
    I miss your breath.
    I miss your giant eyes looking up at me.
    I miss your tiny nubbin tail wags.
    I miss when you hold my arm down to lick it.
    I miss calling your name for you to come running.
    I miss you running to me when you were scared.
    I miss your unconditional love and affection.
    I miss your patience for your crazy fur sister.
    I miss your playful fights with Emmy- and I think she does too.
    I will miss your “Who’s the man, Lloyd?” excitement.
    I will miss my snuggle partner, my ride or die, my handsome.
    I hope that you are the first face a see when it is my time to join you in heaven because a piece of me died along with you. Your death has left us with a massive void in our lives that no animal or person could ever fill. The Lloyd Void. You will be in my mind and in my heart for the rest of my days. Until we meet again, my handsome.
    -Mama

7. Linda Rossetti

Dearest Teddie, You were my most loved best friend and companion for almost 10 yrs. You are sadly missed and will be loved for an eternity. You never left my side in life and that won’t change now. Live on little buddy…. until we meet again!! Mommy