1. Alexa Richard

Our sweet Sawyer,
    You were such a light in our lives. We were blessed to have 15 years with you as you were the best cat we could have ever asked for. We hope you have a seat at St. Francis’ table today! We will forever remember you as being our loving, playful, handsome black cat. We love you, Momma’s boy!
    Love, mom, dad, Alexa, and Ashley

2. MAKEBA M

Peanut we miss you so much grandma. You gave us so much joy and love you will forever be in our hearts.

3. Victoria

Our Dear Sweet Goldie,
    We were so very blessed to have you in our lives. May you cross the Rainbow Bridge and find the perfect tree to lay under. Furever in our hearts…

4. Rafael

Baby was such a pleasant little doggy who was loved by my entire family. She was an old soul who always smiled, hated to go on walks and hated to be on a diet. We loved her so much and I loved to sneak a little snack to her when her mom, Barbara was not looking. She will be missed and I thank God for allowing Baby to be a part of my family. Rest in peace Baby.

5. Linda Murray

On September 17 2019 I woke up to find my parrot passed away on the bottom of he’s cage, he was only 5 yrs old. I don’t what happened to him, he went to bed at 11:00 and I put him in he’s cage he was acting a little bit off. So I stayed up until 1:00 am. checking up on him..I love him so much, and will miss him cuddling and snuggling up to my shoulder and under my hair.

6. Anne DeMaria and Tim Steel

Sweet Boo, we love you forever and pray that you dwell in God’s presence. May we never again be apart. Arrevederci, my sweet.

7. Trisha

I miss you so much already. I will think of you everyday. I love you my baby boy.

Jaxon Thomas