1. Sandhya

My cat was 18 years she was such a beautiful girl she was all white. She would know when everyone was home because she would mewo mewo at the door. She was healthy until the end. I want her too know wherever she is l miss my angel and I can’t wait till I see my angel and I want her too know that I will always love her and her mom and dad and her brother and her sister and also our other pets miss her. Her nickname was mama. I nicknamed her that I want her too know that I’m thankful for getting too know her. My heart/ and thoughts are always gonna be with u. U left a void in my heart.

2. Paula

My beloved Mr. Knightley passed away last night unexpectedly. He was an athlete, adventurer, and hunter the likes of which I have never seen–and also an incredibly sweet and gentle cat, with a playful and joyful nature. He was vibrant and glowing with health all his life. I’m happy to say that he was out enjoying his life up until the day he died…and that he lived an amazingly rich, varied, and freedom-filled life for 12 very happy years. There will never be another cat like him. Thank you, Mr. Knightley, for being the most beautiful, spirited, amazing cat who ever lived–and for being my son.

3. Melanie

It’s been 4 days since I lost my dog Sandy my best friend and companion of 15 years. My heart aches for her, she was such an important part of our lives. She will forever be in my memory and I will miss her forever. May she rest in peace, no longer in pain. Forever loved. Mama

4. steve andrews

i lost my best friend of 13 years , patches today. he was a black

and white domestic shorthair cat. he woke me every morning and

sat on my computer table im typing on now. there is a void in my

life and a hole in my heart. waking up knowing he’s not here will

be unbearable. tthis happened 40 min ago. my good cat lady

friend is buying an urn and having his ashes brought to me

in somerville. she knows one of the owners of forget me not who i heard

just passed. sad. the founder of forget me not will continue run things now i guess

patches my good buddy may you rest in peace your in kitty heaven.

steve karen

5. Christine

This is Aaron (grey) & Moses (black) They are brothers and were members of our family for the past 13 years. Aaron had an extremely aggressive cancer and Moses we believe died of a broken heart. They died exactly 14 days apart after valiant efforts by our Veterinarian & his staff. Their loss was devastating, and we miss them every day. The care that was taken with their cremains was not only obvious, but comforting. Thank you Forget me Not.

6. Stephanie Fura

Peaches, my beautiful angel, came to us at only 2 months old. From the first day, she was my baby. I never had family growing up so it was my parents, brothers, and her. She was the best. She always knew when I was feeling down. She passed away on Wednesday at the age of 15 due to breast cancer. I am beyond devastated. She is literally the best friend ive ever had. People who dont have Pets do not understand that pets are part of the family. Peaches I miss you and love you so much. I know you are healthy and no longer in pain. Hope you get to eat a ton of tuna up there. I love you princess.

7. Gena Mitchell

losing a cherished Pet is losing a family member. Henry was an amazing cockapoo with many nick names ,fuzzy, fuz bear, he was a special dog, the first family pet. Amanda’s best friend. I remember bringing him home the first day he looked like a mini teddy bear. All of the neighborhood kids loved him. He was so easy going and such a loyal companion. I remember having to get him in to the house yelling “bacon” it was the only way he would come in. Unfortunately health issues arise and we must take comfort in knowing we took great care of our fur baby and he had a happy spoiled life. Rest in peace Henry (fuzzy). We love you for eternity. Rest easy handsome.