1. Anonymous

I miss my kitten Sonya. She died when she was only one month and a half old. She was very playful. My first cat ever to be my pet. One night, I woke up because I heard my family crying. Sonya was breathing her last breaths. I don’t know what happened as she was in my mother’s arms she passed away. We keep on crying for her but we bought another cat. However, she couldn’t match Sonya and nobody really wanted to hang out with her so we gave her away and here I am writing this story. I miss Sonya so much but from what I heard I know that I’ll meet her on the rainbow bridge in heaven.

2. Lesley

Our family can’t thank you enough for the generosity and kindness u have provided to us. Our father sadly passed In a car accident, and u kindly cremated his love of his life “princess” for no charge! This was our dads wishes, to have princess buried with him when he passed. Princess was 17 and lived a life of luxury with our dad. She was literally treated like a “princess”
    Thank you so very much!

3. Erika Jones

After a month long struggle to get healthy after a kidney infection my beautiful cat Honey passed away today. She was with me for 15 years and I loved her every minute. She loved to hunt during the day and cuddle with me at night when I watched TV. She was the sweetest littlest love of my life and I will always miss her.

I hope you’re at peace and happy now Honey. I already miss you dearly.

4. Nicole Loader

Kubrick you will forever be Mumma’s favorite big boy! Nothing helps ease this pain I just can’t believe he is gone it happened so fast. One day he was here and the next he was in full cardiac arrest! I never thought it would hurt this much but I know he is not in any more pain or discomfort and after Tufts gave him such a good prognosis… he was just faking it long enough to come home and pass with us in his house! I love you forever Kubrick “Kooby Doo” Stanley Brooks! I miss you every day and I will never have another dog like you! Energy doesn’t die and I know I feel you sometimes! Keyser (the middle dog) looks for you every day! (Kubrick is on the left…

5. Lunar

Pacer did not return. He is gone one week. This cat was a dog. He followed us. Played with us. He was a real joiner of family activities. No cat in the future will be the same to me. Pacer showed up in our lives in December. He adopted us non-cat people. We were unable to protect him properly. We love him and want an angel to watch over his next adventures. May he find a safer home than ours was. May he live much longer. Pacer you are always welcome back. Maybe we can find a way to keep you safer another time.

6. Suzanne Rothchild

On 04/07/2016 I set my red-headed butterfly free. Dale Evans was not supposed to leave me so soon, only 8 1/2 yrs old. Papillons live longer than that, I know because I have been owned by a papillon (or 2) since 1960. Dale hated the leash, loved to lie in bed, loved to give feet and toes tongue baths. She slept on my stomach, and for her I learned to sleep on my back instead of my side, because she would fall off of my hip when she rolled over in her sleep.
    She had always had a finicky GI tract, presumably from an infection that she had prior to coming to live with me at age 1 yr. She had some symptoms, no tenderness anywhere,nothing unusual. Then she refused to eat treats, very unusual.
    I took her in to Mass Vet Referral Hosp. Labs were awful, abdominal ultrasound showed a small mass eating thru the gut wall, air in her tummy where there should have been no air. Chance of surviving surgery & ICU stay <20% because highly likely that she had fecal contamination in her core. Rather than put her through all that, I set her free, free to fly across the Rainbow Bridge, free to wait for me without pain. I love you.and miss you.

7. Ross

RIP Tyler. Thank you for 8 wonderful years. I miss you and will never forget you. Wherever you are, I hope you carrying huge sticks and making people laugh. You made quite a name for yourself around here! Everyone keeps asking where you are 🙁 Always thinking of you.